Wednesday 11 April 2012

Living with wolves

 Yesterday I discovered the most inspirational set of videos about a couple who studied and lived alongside a wolfpack for several years.  I recommend anyone to take the time to watch this film, it reminds us of the profoundness of the moment when an animal gives
it's trust to a human, the complexity of pack dynamics and the incredible beauty of the wolf in it's natural environment.  Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEwoCu9aMc





I am now looking into the possibility of getting further training as a dog whisperer/psychologist.  In the UK it's incredibly hard to find anyone who actually teaches  Cesar's methods, much of it strays into traditional behaviour training which I don't really want to do.


My dream is to have my own dog training facility where people can come and receive the support and help to deal with the problems that stress them out with their dog and maybe to work with rescues and foster and rehabilitate dogs myself in some small way.

This is the start of a new journey.  I am doing lots of research on the internet at the moment and I will let you know how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment