Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wolves and things

Just returned from  a phenomenal week in Combe Martin where I was learning about dog behaviour from Shaun Ellis, otherwise know as The Wolf Man.  This course teaches about wolf psychology and pack behaviour and applies this to the domestic dog.

After all the years of different trainers and training methods this course is the one to watch, it was like a light being shone onto all the unanswered questions that I had about Sonny and why he did what he did.  Although I am gaining this knowledge very late in the day, I am hopeful that I will be able to help him and make his last months or years easier and that he will be a happier and more relaxed boy as a result.

The back leg is worsening so I am now investigating the possibility of alternative therapies to help him with the process.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment